Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Go Dawgs!

I am on a posting roll! Two in one day... simmer down now!
On Monday night, we drove to Athens to meet Todd who was at a conference for work. We spent the night at the Georgia Center and then spent all of Tuesday in Athens.
It was great being back in Athens. I love being up there! I think a part of my heart will always be in Athens. As were driving around I would reminded of what a wonderful town it is, and I was flooded with memories from my four years there!
Anyhow, this was the first time Allyn has been to UGA. As we drove into campus on Monday night she could see all the campus transit buses. Each one she saw she said, "Mommy, Go Dawgs bus!" It was hilarious! We have been working with her on when she sees the Georgia logo to say Go Dawgs. Well you can imagine being on campus she was saying Go Dawgs constantly! I am sure Gus and Juice could not be more proud than they are right now! NOT!!
Todd and I would ask her if she like college and she said Ya! We should start with baby steps first and conquer pre-school before we tackle college!! Here are some pictures of her at East-West getting her first taste of sweet potato chips (which she loved), and chasing squirrels on North Campus! Oh yeah, and one picture of Hollis enjoying college life also!


1 comment:

juice said...

I am so glad you all had a good time in Athens. Perhaps the children are still young enough to forget that they were there!!!!Not true, you know I have a little piece of my heart in Athens because of you. The pics are so cute, can't believe no Arches. Love you all.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash