Saturday, July 26, 2008

We have sod!

I looked at my calendar today and we have 18 more days until we move in! Which means only two more weekends stuck in the apartment after this weekend. Several people always ask to see pictures of our house and unfortunately I never have anything to show them, so I thought I would post some updated pictures!

Here is our kitchen... not the greatest picture, but you get the idea of our cabinets and backsplash.


Here is our family room with our fireplace!

This is the finished outside our of our house! We cannot wait to move!

I have more pictures as you can imagine, but do not really want to bore everyone. I figured this was just enough to wet peoples' appetites. Now you all will have to come visit once we move in to get the full tour!!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you didn't comment on the speed walker in perfect form going through the picture of the fireplace.

Amanda and Tyler Shelley said...

What a beautiful house!! I love it. I can't wait to see it. Boy, is Allyn on the move or what? She is booking it in the one picture. Good luck!

juice1945 said...

My oh My, what a beautiful home. Allyn Marie seems to be in heaven in the family room, lots of room to do spins and happy feet. I can't wait to see the house in person. Gus and I will have to say in town long enough to come see you all. It is really beautiful. Love YA

The Nortons said...

HEY!! I found you through Amanda's page! You're house is looking beautiful!!! I bet you are MORE than ready to move in!! I haven't even talked to you to congratulate you on your soon arrival!! :o)

Melissa said...

Hi Maci-
Your house is beautiful! Good luck with the move and let us know if you need any extra help :)

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash