Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Am I crazy or just bored??

So, I swore up and down that I would never, ever, ever create a blog... but I guess boredom has gotten the best of me! Also, I read so many of my friends' blogs and love seeing what they are up to and figured you might like to see what is new with us!

We are 21 days away from moving into our new house and trust me... I cannot wait! I think the walls of this apartment must be painted with lead paint because we are all going crazy! Additionally, all my nesting instincts have taken control and I cannot stand the clutter of this place any longer. I find myself cleaning random things just to feel better!

Hollis is coming in just a month and a half! We are getting very excited! Allyn still does not really understand. She loves babies and I think she will be ok. The biggest thing is that she does not like to share. So, as long as Hollis does not come out wanting to wear her beloved crocs I think we will be fine!!

Well, I am not making any promises that I will keep this up because I can hardly remember to log onto facebook and get back to people! I guess we'll see!

2 comments:

juice said...

I for one think you are both crazy and bored!!!Just Kidding.

I think a blog is a good idea and an easy way to stay in touch and I'm sure you will get lots of hits.

We love You and your are not crazy. You are probably bored at this moment, but you really should be enjoying it. After Hollis gets here, you probably won't have time to be bored.

Love YA,

Juice

The Marlatts said...

Maci Meadows? Is that you? This is Lou Ellen Wheeler Marlatt. Congrats on your new baby. If you aren't Maci, congrats anyway and I won't bug you anymore!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash