Friday, December 5, 2008

Recent Hollis Pictures

It is funny how fast they change! Seems like overnight that your sweet little newborn transforms into a baby and their personality takes shape! She has only been here for two and a half month, but already Miss Hollis has settled right into the Fahring family.
Hollis is such a happy baby. She has a smile that can melt your heart. She is content and very go with the flow... except of course now, she is screaming because I will not hold her and put her to sleep. Her one flaw... she is a snuggler and wants to be held when she sleeps. Totally cool when they are newborns, but I cannot come to college with her and rock her to sleep so I guess now is as good as time ever to break her habit!
I took some sweet pictures of her this afternoon, so I thought I would let everyone see how much she is changing. Literally, I think she grows everyday!
Oh yeah... she is already a sleep! I guess it not too bad falling asleep all on your own!

4 comments:

kristymasterson said...

oh my gosh. she looks so different. i love the big girlness.

Amanda and Tyler Shelley said...

What wonderful pictures. Love the last one! And, she is very fashionable! The jeans are stylin'. What a beautiful baby she is!

Ella Marie said...

What a cutie!! She is too cute. Your girls are so precious. Thanks for sharing. Hope all is well you guys!

juice said...

My goodness: There are times when I see Allyn Marie in her and times when she is totally Mary Hollis. I guess that's what being sisters is all about, not ever having one, you are the same and you are different.

I love the pictures they are precious. Juice

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash