Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hollis' First Haircut!

Well we did it! We cut off the rat tail/mullet that Hollis was sporting! We took her to Pigtails and Crewcuts this morning. It was way overdue, but of course I was stalling doing it because I hate cuting off that baby hair. She was not so sure at first but then got better once she got a sucker and animal crackers and watched a movie. Geez... how spoiled!

Hollis has extremely curly hair and I was so scared to cut it myself. I know that cutting curly hair is A LOT different than cutting straight hair so we left it to the professionals and I must say they did an awesome job!


You can see from the pictures just how curly her hair really is. No one ever believes us because it does not look that way normally. I guess they get matted down and go away when she sleeps. The lady told me how to "style" her hair to keep the curls from falling throughout the day! Can you believe I got a lesson on how to style a one and a half year old's hair?!?!?! Did I mentioned spoiled? I guess this is what I get with two girls! Ha!!





1 comment:

kristymasterson said...

ummmm... soooo cute!!!! and thank your for being a straight- haired mom with consideration for your curly headed daughter.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash