Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

This past weekend we loaded up and headed to the lake for the 4th. It was great family fun! My brother invited his girlfriend Noelle. We have met once before, but it was nice to spend more time with her and find out just how sweet she is! My mom bought a new pull behind the boat float... whatever you call it... and Allyn loved it! When we would ride it with her she would say go faster, go faster. The more waves we hit the more she laughed. No Fear, it was Awesome!

We headed out for fireworks on the lake. I tried setting my camera to the fireworks setting, but did not have much success. I saw Kim Lockhart's pictures and mine stink compared to hers! Oh well!

Fun, Food, Fireworks, and Family... does not get much better than that!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash