Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Our House

This past weekend I tried to earn my keep a little by helping Todd in the yard. We spread mulch in all our beds and around our trees. We did this in our last house and just love the look of it. Personally, we just think it continues to look fresher longer than pinestraw... but that is just us!

I thought I would show you our house... I think the last picture I posted was before we even moved in. Anyhow, I love when the weather is warm enough for the ferns to be hung on the front porch. Don't know why I love this so much... Just do I guess!!

I also wanted to post some pictures of the bulbs that came up this spring. I have never done bulbs before and feel so good that they actaully came up! I/Todd must have done something right.

And, lastly I posted a picture of a door decoration thing I made today. I need your opinion, is it too big for the door? I like it, but do not know if I should have gone with the smaller basket size!?!? I can always take it back to get the smaller one!!!




P.S. Make sure you read all of my new posts! I have done 10 in the last two days!!

2 comments:

Jessica Holland said...

The basket looks great!!!

kristymasterson said...

I think it is the perfect size, Martha.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash