Sunday, February 8, 2009

Videos speak for themselves!

I decided I would just post some of the videos we have taken recently so you can see what we have been doing! The girls are great and keep us laughing constantly!! Allyn continues to become more and more animated and everyday she is becoming less of a toddler and more of a little girl! Hollis' personalitly is developing at a rapid pace. This past week she has learned how to do "raspberries". She does them all the time and cracks herself up everytime! Too precious!!





4 comments:

Melissa said...

Too cute!! :) See ya @ Bunco!

Amanda and Tyler Shelley said...

Too cute! Talk about precious! I love the cell phone and the laughing of Hollis! A smile was on my face the whole time I was watching them! Love it!

The Nortons said...

So cute! What adorable little girls!!

Kristen said...

Your kids are super cute, too! I haven't seen much cradle cap, but I've heard that the best solution is to put baby oil on her head and then use a comb to get all of the flakes off. I'm sure I'll find out soon if this works when Ella gets it.

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash