Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Same song different verse!

I went to Dr. Freeman today for my 38 week check up and it appears I am a good oven! Just like with Allyn there has been no change and Dr. Freeman's comment was "Now are you due on Thanksgiving or Christmas?" I was not laughing. He jokingly said that if Mary Hollis is not born by the Tennessee/Georgia game he would induce labor! Haha! That date is October the 11th!!!! He said he likes to tell patients of his it could be any day now, but with me he told me to pray that my water breaks! Anyhow, I go back next Wednesday. I guess we will see if anything is happening then. My guess will be no... I will keep everyone posted!

3 comments:

The Coopers said...

Maci...
Darn you. You can't get them out and I can't keep them in. Maybe on our thirds we can meet in the middle.. hahahah...

I will be thinking of you. If you need any advice or want to holler call me.
Miss you,
Christine

Melissa said...

Thank you for the update! We were wondering how you were doing...and if the little one had arrived yet :) We will be thinking about you.

The Mattox Family said...

Hey Maci,
Hang in there!
Erin

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Elie Lash